Friday, February 22, 2008

Greetings and Salivations.....

Yes, salivations.....between the puppy and the boychild I was drooled on in great excess this morning. I've never known a puppy to drool but Max is such a slobberfest. Joshypot on the other hand has been a drooling sleeper since birth. He gets that from his father I'm sure. So welcome to the wonderful world of blogging a'la me. I've kept a couple online journals but never really was diligent about updating them. Honestly I'm not all that sure I have enough going on to hold the attention of an audience. I dont have any drama from the classroom unless my girlchild trips on the way to the kitchen table. I dont work outside the home so no work drama to share. I guess I'll have to be on the lookout for drama *cue bond style music* to share with the masses. Let me introduce you to my brood. My husband Jeremy is the oldest of 4 and quiet and steady with a wicked sense of humor. He is heavily into all things sci-fi and I love him despite that fact, actually...in the course of our marriage I've found myself being assimilated and after so many years I figure resistance is futile! :) Kaity is our first born and is 6 1/2 she is hysterical and clever. She looks like me but has her daddy's patience and thoughtful nature. Although I would like to take credit for her quick witted come backs. We've home schooled from the beginning and she loves to learn and is an avid reader. Joshypot (since the day he was born...not sure how that nickname happened) is 3 1/3 and looks just like his Daddy, but Oh My Word does that boy have my redheaded temperament. He's got the biggest blue eyes that typically are his saving grace! He's thoughtful but determined and quite coordinated (which his Daddy would have to take credit for). He can do cartwheels and dribble balls while running and has little to no fear in the face of almost anything. He has a slight speech issue that I find incredibly adorable but we've started going to speech classes to correct it. I'm going to miss it when it's gone! Then there is Max, he's the newbie. Our chocolate and tan mini dachshund puppy that is 3 mo old. He's a sweetheart and a seriously a cuddle baby. So that's our family I look forward to sharing more about our days as time continues. Oh and btw I'm the oldest of 5 and for some reason when people learn that Jeremy and I are both first borns they always say 'ohhh that explains so much' nobody, however, has ever explained it to me.

No comments: