Saturday, February 23, 2008

I love orange.....

seriously, it's my favorite color, flavor, fruit, juice....you name it baby! I'd pick orange! So imagine my surprise and delight when I was shuffling my fingers across the keys and happened upon an orange minivan! ORANGE! not soccer mom blue or retired teacher white or bank teller green but ORANGE! I could shout from within the confines of my mom-mobile. I am giddy with excitement, I've called 2 dealerships to talk numbers and to ask if they indeed do have such a promising vehicle on their lots. I am going Monday to test drive it. Now while I am giddy and woohoosupercited the grown up in this relationship is not. He, of course, is willing to allow me the indulgence of a test drive (or at least I'm assuming so since he heard me scheduling it lol) and will sit and watch the battle between whimsy and practical rage in my head as I talk myself in and out of the deal. I have crunched numbers and it appears we will not be upside down and the payment might even go down a smidge......orange? did i mention it was ORANGE?!











in the interest of proving a point i may have exaggerated my love of orange...it's truly simply about the color. Not big on the flavor, dont drink the juice and cannot eat an orange unless it's been de-white string thinged which consumes an incredible amount of time!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

An orange minivan Kam? The only orange vehicle I have ever seen has been a racecar! I will have to Google this. I am totally excited for you though, I hope you can wheel and deal like a pro! GOOD LUCK MOMMA!