Saturday, March 1, 2008

Vitamin C not included

But oh do we have some orangey goodness going on in my garage right now! In case you've been missing me and wonder what in the world I have been doing instead of updating you on the ins and outs of boredom I have been camping. At the dodge dealership! The children have gotten to be on a first name basis with the water fountain and all the display models on the floor. They named them all and were quite saddened when we showed up yesterday to see that Snowball (the big white caravan) had been sold and removed from the show room. They took a drive down the street with the challenger while joshua and kaity were secret agents. All in all they survived pretty well with the hours we spent working out the deal and getting all the papers signed and the van delivered from another dealership 150 miles away. I am so excited. It's much more orange and vibrant that it is online or in any pictures I've seen. The children are excited about the features they have and we're still trying to figure it all out but so far so good and I should be around more since we are done camping :)

No comments: