Thursday, July 15, 2010


I just received a really neat award from two very special people. It's a sort of pay it forward as you are supposed to 1. thank the sender of the Cherry Award. 2. list 3 things about yourself that you love and then forward it on to 5 people who you enjoy reading. I've won an award so I'm feeling a little like Sally Field right now ;) So without further ado.....
1. thank you Jamie (from http://seeyouaboutthedecks.blogspot.com/ ) and Rose (from http://clanbrunn.blogspot.com/ ) I appreciate the nod.
2. 3 things I love about me.
1. I love that I am who I am who I am. I don't play chameleon for the crowd, what you see is what you get. I may not be very refined or proper I am funny, goofy, genuine, and true.
2. I love my filter. I am a finder of silver linings & a believer in happy endings. My glass is perpetually more than 1/2 full. I find myself finding blessings in corners where you'd think only cobwebs and darkness live.
3. I love my relationship with the Lord. I think it flavors every aspect of who I am and really is the reason 1 and 2 are true. Because of my relationship with Jesus and His love for me I can love my family in a way that is bigger and deeper than I ever imagined.
3. And now to pass this along to 5 more people:

No comments: