Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Warm & Fuzzies

Today is one of those days when the stars align and the skies parted and things just flowed. I had a great day schooling Kaity and Joshua. Kaity is starting to multiply triple digits and money with ease and understanding. Joshua is breezing through the latter half of his Kindergarten books but is starting to read his instructions at the top of the page w/little to no help! Joshua has speech on Wednesday afternoons and we've typically made it a date at the commissary afterward. He is rarely pleased until we get there and he realizes that HE is the big kid while it's just the 2 of us. He is my getting of items and leader of conversation. I hear all sorts of things about how he thinks. He tells me calvin and hobbes stories that Daddy has read to him with so much detail it makes me fall in love with Jeremy ever so much more. He has no idea how much his boychild hangs on his every word, or maybe he does. I dont know but it's a beautiful thing to behold. We were looking at canned tomatoes and Joshua then announced loudly that they looked like guts. When I told him that was gross he said "I can't help it Mom, I've got a disgusting sense of humor" Seriously cracked me up, and the lady next to me just looked at us like we were warped. I love days like this

1 comment:

Lindy said...

If it had been me, I would have been cracking up too! I am always laughing about things kids say or do when I am out and about :)