Monday, March 29, 2010

Beware Whining to follow

I am a horrible sick person. I whine and whimper and make anybody who walks past feel my head to see if I am as warm as I was 2 minutes ago. Kaity will feel my head as she passes and say sweet placating things in an attempt to either make me feel better or make me stop whining. I would be happy if either would occur. Joshua spends his time bringing me every pillow he can find because somehow in his little self pillows make you feel better. I flail and whine and annoy myself with both. I know that I feel like trash and yet still the ghosts of childhood past creep into my head and challenge me. I spend my time willing myself to feel better and denying that I don't. All the while hearing "you're such a hypochondriac" looping in a familiar voice in my head. I thought last night that I felt better. I went to bed feeling pretty good and woke up feeling a little rough. As the day goes on so does the decline in how I feel, ugh. Right now I'm trying to muzzle my inner whiner and arrange all these pillows. I think noodle soup is on the menu tonight with a nice gorilla cheese sammich.

No comments: